1. Refugees in Maine have come from over 30 countries ! ” Really ” I, Charles Arthur Soule have no problem / malice or ill intent towards these refugees. And will not; abide to anyone holding MALACE or ILL INTEND to their predicament. But, rather sympathy and compassion for their trust in individuals that led them to there present situation. After all; my Grandfather on my fathers side was from Canada; but he had to prove he would not be a burden on Lewiston, Maine and the United States of America to enter. ( YES I AM; THE SECOND GENERATION ON MY FATHERS SIDE OF THE FAMILY AND BACK TO THE ” Mayflower ” on my mother side. And this can be attested to by the Local Chapter of the Daughter of the American Revolution) – Source: (http://www.ccmaine.org/refugee-immigration-services/faqs).
2. Why, is Catholic Charities of Maine; not providing the resources that are required for these 30 countries refugees. After all; they are paid to aid these refuges through ( Roman Catholic Diocese of Portland, Maine Department of Health and Human Services, U. S. Department of Health and Human Services – Office of Refugee Resettlement, U. S. Conference of Catholic Bishops Migration and Refugee Services, United Way of Greater Portland and Donations from Parishes, Corporations, Community Organizations, Families and Individuals ); into this country / Maine and if they can not afford to aid these refugees, why are they passing the financial burden on to the residents of Portland and Lewiston, Maine as to having to support them through their residental property Taxes, saving accounts, retirement pensions and children’s inheritance and our children’s future (displacing do to job creation for these 30 countries refugees of our children; because they do not speak English ( Library, City Hall’s, Maine Department of Health and Human Services…etc. )
3. Then, there are the support groups that receive assistance from US. For instance Pine Tree Legal of Lewiston, Maine. (funding ?) Trinity Jubilee Center of Lewiston of Maine ( Funding ? ), Maine Civil Liberties Union of Maine ( Funding ? ) Federal 501 non profit’s…and so on.
4. Let it be known; that I have no problem with the migrant that is here Legally or Asylum seeker that is already here! But, do we need to be allowing migration to the United States of America in a recessionary economy; when we can not even employ our own people – children.
6. TO GOVERNOR OF MAINE – MR. PAUL RICHARD LE PAGE ; THIS IS THE QUESTION YOU SHOULD BE ASKING. Respectfully, Charles Arthur Soule, Lewiston, Maine
HIS, Charles Arthur Soule; ONLY CRIME WAS THAT HE HAD COURAGE AND SPOKE HIS MIND…When the Law is confused we all suffer ! These are our laws and your finest possession. It makes you free United States Citizens, in a free country. AND THEN THINK – Think of this country and of the laws that make ii what it is. Think of a world longing for this very Law ! Then maybe you’ll understand why you ought to guard it, and why the Law has got to be the personal concern of every United States Citizen, to uphold it and not circumvent or side step it as ” Path to Citizenship for Illegals ” , for our neighbor as well as for ourselves. Another mistake is for any United States Citizen to look upon the Law’s of this country as just a set of principles. Just so much language printed in media forms. Something Citizens recite and than leans back and takes it for granted that justice is automatically being served and done. The Law must be engraved in our hearts and practiced every minute of the day, to it’s letter and religious spirit. It can’t even exist unless we are willing to go down into the dust and blood and fight a battle each and every day of our life to preserve it, for our future, neighbor’s, self, children and grandchildren. Written in the spirit of the Creator or ” GOD “; with many earthily names.